Thursday, May 13, 2010

For Richard Sachs

So last night was the preview party for the BESPOKE: The Handbuilt Bicycle show at the Museum of Arts and Design in the NYC curated by Michael Maharam (yes, the fabric guy), and Sacha White of Vanilla fame.
The show opens to the general public today, running through August 15th...
Great examples of the finest handmade bikes in the world from Pegoretti, Sacha White's Vanilla and Speedvagen, Mike Flanigan's A.N.T., and of course...OF COURSE! Richard Sachs. I always love running into Richie, be it at a cross race or a museum opening, its always a fun time, and good conversation atmo. He always reminds me that I haven't posted anything on my blog....so Richie...this one's for you. Can't wait to see you at the cross races....send me your schedule would ya, I wanna make sure I'm at ALL the same races.
To read about the show go here Read it and then go see it. Support bikes, cause the oil is gonna run out people.

No comments: