Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Throwback Post #1

Ok, so my last real post was in January....needless to say, alot has happened since then. My lack of posting all started when I decided to change my blog template. When I did, I lost all my links and all of the custom stuff (be it very little) that I had done to my blog, so it kinda was a nut puncher. Since January, I've done alot. I drank alot, I trained alot, Raced alot, changed jobs, and fell out of love with NYC. So before I post all the kick ass photo's from my recent vacation in Boulder...lets get caught up. In Febuary there were somemore roller races, put on by NY Velocity (http://www.nyvelocity.com/) I decided not to race, as I was deep in my program of beer drinking at that point, so I went as Molloy's handler. I drank and heckled every one. I told Molloy he was losing, even when he was winning just to watch him kill himself...he he ...I though he was gonna punch me. Oh yeah...and Floyd Landis showed up to try and regain some face. We passed the hat for charity...I don't remember what charity, I was too drunk and I have been in way too much oxygen debt since then to recall...but I was in charge of the hat. Molloy raced and dispatched most everyone.. He got third again.....but he did it with style, as you can see by the next photo with a Guiness in hand...... Landis showed up with his entourage to try and win in the court of the people. I thought he acted like a dick....Here he is with the winner Gui.

No comments: