Tuesday, February 26, 2008

different angle

sometimes you have to do things a little differently to discover something new...and sometimes you just have to go with it.  My day yesterday started with Jury Duty...me, the courthouse, and 150 other strangers in misery.  I managed to wait in about 300 lines, and filled out various documents, and got myself out of the hole deal. At least until September.  In the mean time it put me in Tribeca...just so happened I ned to go to Brooklyn to pick up some parts for the fixie, and I was very close to the Manhattan Bridge.  I've never been across that unit, so I decided to walk it. Beautiful day, nice views etc...glad I did it.  Picked up the parts, then found this kick ass little car that looked like a vintage Smart car....and check the license plate...
then the day just kept going and going. I met up with Phillippe and Aya....some shopping, some coffee, and finally dinner at Freeman's...all in all...a pretty brilliant day.

No comments: