Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Photo Shoot

So I got interviewed for the watch magazine  because, well I work in the watch industry, and the mag was doing an article on the Tour of Cali, and how pro cyclists/athletes manage their time.  I happen to know a few of the pros they were interveiwing, and (even though I'm not that PRO) Joao sent them my way. I have a feeling that they are gonna try and sell my some more adverts out of this deal, but none the less, it was a cool time.  I will be in a side bar in the article about TOC, and I am happy to say I will be sharing said sidebar with Richard Sachs and RGM...good company atmo.  Marco Quezada took the shots and they came out great...we'll see which ones end up in the book....I'm sure they will crop them down so you can only see my eyeball, but whatever. 
The shoot was the same day as the infamous Papal visit to the NYC.  Its only infamous to people who live here in the city, because they locked this island DOWN
 son.  You couldn't go anywhere without there being a road closed...but this cool shot came out of it...
What else...hmmmm....I will have to say that this is the first road season that I have been able to abstain from early season races...so as not to be FRIED or cross season.....
all I got...

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com