Friday, October 13, 2006

Johnson got a new toy...

Lact Sunday Angela (Johnson) got a new toy. We built her pimped out Gorilla of a cross bike. Specialized Tricross. Nice. It might be the smallest bike that I have ever seen, apart from the ones you see the parrots ride in those carni side shows. Now to race that beast. I finished building up the Planet X. I have not named my bike. Johnson coined the "Gorilla" monequer for hers...or "Monkey" for those adorable times...me...I never keep them long enough to name them. If I did, I might have to actually deal with the separation anxienty of watching another one go. Or...If I were to personalize it with a name, I might just keep the damn things longer. Whatever....everything is replaceable, except the stuff that's not. Put that in your vaporizer and smoke it.

No comments: