Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Links

So maybe you noticed, or maybe you didn't...but I updated my links yesterday while I was waiting for a flight in the DFW airport (yes...that's Dallas...don't ask) so....
Look over to the right there and start clickin'...newest ones are on top...
You'll see some cool bikes from Richard Sachs, Zanconato, DeKerf...etc and of course you will see some great commentary on some blogs I frequent regularly: e-RICHIE (ATMO!) , HUP United (My Cross Team), Embrocation Magazine's blog (Super cool..BUY IT!) ...and of course Belgian Knee Warmers.
enjoy them...I do every day...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't believe you don't any coffee links. i need to find a high quality non-electric manual coffee grinder.

Wheeknee said...

Belgian Knee Warmers new link: http://www.belgiumkneewarmers.com/