Friday, March 07, 2008

Richard's Night Out...

So we decided to have the the inevitable "boy's night out" situation on Wednesday night....This basically gives us the license to be dicks....hence the name Richard's night out.  (There isn't anyone named Richard by the way...but it seemed more clever than Dick's night out) Now for me, this is like any other night, (since I'm single) The rest of the crew can say all those things that their girlfriend would slap them for....and we can talk about bikes..ALOT without seeing anyones eyes roll.  We mobbed this kick ass Italian place in Williamsburg, called PT,  with a good crew.  Me, Kevin, Karl, Philippe, Eli, Shinji, and Billy...good times, good times.
We had some great wines, and great food...I have to say, I'll def. go there again....I have it notated in my phone as "good date spot". 
Of course that is making two VERY big assumptions:
1. That I convince some poor unassuming girl to actually go out with me. 
2. I don't make a complete ass out of myself, or bore her to death with bike speak before we actually make it to the restaurant.
I've figured something out though....as you get older (me a whopping 34) you realized that you still have to go to work the next day, and that torturous endeavor will pass more  
quickly and with less pain if you get some sleep and aren't still drunk when you wake up in the morning...That's what we get when you have Richard's night out on a frickin Wednesday.
After dinner we hit Zebulon for a beer, and that was bell lap....
Super good time...Richard needs to get out more often....
Oh...and for all those girlfriends that read my blog....everyone actually talked about how much they missed their better half, and about their burning desire to go outlet mall shopping.... for the record.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

definitely outlet mall shopping...