Friday, September 15, 2006

Arrivederci Bruce...

I am leaving in just a few hours for Italy, to watch my boy Bruce get hitched. Pictured above on the cover of Bicycling magazine. I race with Bruce on the Sakonnet Technology cycling team (www.skntcycling.com), and when we happen to be on the same coast (Bruce splits his time between LA and NYC...He's a model...they can do that shit) we have a helluva good time hangin out. His fiance, Laura, is super cool...she rivals me in coffee addiction, and is just super chill. Bruce and Laura are lucky to have one another. So I'm headed to Rome, and then onto Tuscany....Brunello, Proscuito, Espresso, repeat... We've got a great group going...Baz and Tracey, John Podesta, Barry, and Tom Wicus...from the NYC crew... This trip respresents my official BREAK between road and cross season. I'm gonna put on a couple of pounds, do some running, and cycling...largely between cafes... Check back for updates from Tuscany... Stay gold, RK

No comments: